Our brief provides a guide to the components you should include to ensure that the writer has sufficient information to create content that is most in line with your goals. We recommend that you include as much meaningful information as you can.
Articles in this section
- How do I create a brief?
- How do I commission content?
- What information should I include in my brief?
- How do you match creators?
- I like the work of my previous writer. Can I work with him or her again?
- How do I edit my content brief?
- I can’t submit my brief. What went wrong?
- What should I do if I can’t find a suitable pitch to my brief?
- Who owns the copyright to the content commissioned via Content.co?