Within 7 days, you should receive pitches to your projects. Once you have assigned your project, you will receive the first draft in the next 7 days. Depending on the complexity of the projects, writers may request for a deadline extension to have sufficient time to ensure quality of the submission.
Articles in this section
- I have just published my brief. When can I expect to receive my content?
- How do I know when to review content submissions?
- How do I check the status of my content projects?
- How do I communicate with the writer?
- I need some changes to the content. How do I do that?
- How does Content.co ensure the quality of its content?
- How does Content.co ensure that content is not plagiarised?
- How can I track performance of the content?